Are you a chocolate pig? Omnom is hiring!
Posted on January 07 2020
Well hello and thank you for your interest!
We are ready to grow our family, so it is possible to start right away if you are the right person. If you would like apply, please read carefully through all the text below.
We need an enthusiastic worker to join our chocolate team for a full time job. The job would entail helping to wrap and finish our products at our artisanal chocolate factory workplace at Hólmaslóð 4 Reykjavík, Iceland.
Work description and responsibility:
- Number one, two and three: packing chocolate
- Keep work area and stock location safe, clean and organised
- Some cleaning: staff facilities, chocolate making and packing areas
- Good eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Positive and efficient
- Organised and independent
- Have the mindset for repetitive tasks
- Team worker with great worth ethic
- Some experience in comparable work
How to apply:
Application deadline is until and with 26th of January
- Prepare your CV with relevant information, picture, reference and phone number from former manager
- Send your CV and introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- → It is important to submit all information / data in one email
All applications will be answered approximately seven working days after the application deadline is due.
Omnom is an entrepreneurial company specialising in chocolate making. The company, which will turn 7 years old in November, employs around 20 people, including its owners. Omnom runs its own Factory shop, distribution for retail, both domestically and internationally, as well as offering visits to the factory.