Are you a chocolate pig? Omnom is hiring!
Posted on September 04 2018
Well hello and thank you for your interest!
We are ready to grow our family, so it is possible to start right away if you are the right person. If you would like apply, please read carefully through all the text below.
We need an enthusiastic worker to join our chocolate team. The job would entail helping to wrap and finish our products at our artisanal chocolate factory workplace, Hólmaslóð 4 Reykjavík. Working hours are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Work description and responsibility:
- Number one, two and three: packing chocolate
- Keep work area and stock location safe, clean and organized
- Some cleaning: staff facilities, chocolate making and packing areas
- All kind of chocolate things
- Good eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Positive and efficient
- Organized and independent
- Have the mindset for repetitive tasks
- Team worker with great worth ethic
- Some experience in comparable work
How to apply:
- Application deadline is until and with 15th of September
- Prepare your CV with relevant information, picture, reference and phone number from former manager
- Send your CV and introduction letter to work @ omnomchocolate.com
- If you have any questions before handing in your application, please contact Hildur --> hildur @ omnomchocolate.com.
- → It is important to submit all information / data in one email
All applications will be answered approximately 7 working days after the application deadline is due.
Omnom is an entrepreneurial company specializing in chocolate making. The company, which will turn 5 years old in November, employs 19 people, including its owners. Omnom runs its own Factory shop, distribution for retail, both domestically and internationally, as well as offering visits to the factory.